Monday, May 9, 2011

Days 2 and 3

Ahhhhh!
OMG, are we there yet?  If I hear my mommy say to me one more time, "we're almost there"...   I think these long days in the car have caused me to lose my sense of humor. 

Malamute Fun!

There have been some bright spots however, like meeting two very nice malamutes.  They were so much fun and we were able to play for a little while before hitting the road again.  I did enjoy their games, but they were not as much fun as the games I play with my brothers.  And that fur was flying all over the place, I even got some in my throat, yuck! 

Like the first hotel, the bed in the Albuquerque was great too.  The view from our fourth floor room overlooked the valley and was amazing.  I had never been that high before and I was a little afraid to go out on the balcony, so I just stuck my neck out the door, making sure my feet were still in the room.  Oh and even better was the carpeting in the hotel room.  I sure wish mommy would replace our hardwood floors with carpeting; I wouldn't need to get on the furniture.

Me, patiently waiting for my breakfast
One morning, we had breakfast in Starbucks.  Can you believe the silly barista tried to give my dog biscuits - really!  I ordered the bear claw pastry and a latte (hold the coffee of course - I'm not old enough to drink coffee yet).

Tomorrow we reach our final destination, Sedona (I'll believe it when I see it!).  Perhaps then I can begin my long-awaited javelina hunting!


1 comment:

  1. Baxter wants to play ,Iam sure he misses his brothers....

    ReplyDelete