Friday, May 6, 2011

And...We're Off

Today's the day we started our big adventure.

And here we gooooooooo
Leaving this morning was bittersweet.  I am excited to see parts of the country I have not seen before and to make new friends along the way (already met a pretty Maltese at a rest stop, ooh la la) but I will miss my brothers who had to stay home.  I know they will be fine because our pet sitter Teresa will take great care of them, but I know they will miss me. Who will Bailey boss around without me there...I almost feel sorry for the cat, well almost.

Not much to write about yet since I'm stuck in the back of this SUV, but check back every day because I know it will get better!

Me and mommy horsing around in the back of the SUV


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip Baxter boy . It is not the same without you here..... Have fun

    ReplyDelete